ONLINE APPOINTMENT SCHEDULING.
Your BMW Service Partner will be pleased to advise you on all the products and services that will help you drive your BMW engine to peak performances and preserve its operating life. Take more time for the pleasant things in life and use our convenient online facility to arrange an appointment with a BMW Service Partner in your area now!
ORIGINAL BMW ENGINE OIL. PERFORMANCE. EFFICIENCY. PROTECTION.
BMW TwinPower Turbo engine oils support the properties of BMW engines and contribute to full power delivery with high efficiency as they help to protect the engine against wear and corrosion. This helps to keep the engine clean and to increase its service life. With Original BMW TwinPower Turbo Engine Oils you are always on the safe side. Whether ‘Select’ engine oils in the silver category, ‘Premium Efficiency’ engine oils in the gold category or ‘BMW M Performance’ engine oils in the red category - discover the ideal Original BMW engine oil for your BMW engine and benefit from long-lasting performance.
BMW TwinPower Turbo Silver.
BMW TwinPower Turbo Silver. Engine oils for sustainable driving pleasure: Not only do these oils contribute to a good engine performance, the oils also help to keep critical engine parts clean and to protect the engine.
BMW TwinPower Turbo Gold.
BMW TwinPower Turbo Gold. Engine oils for an outstanding performance: Engine oils in the “Gold” category set new standards, contributing to achieve an outstanding engine performance and high engine protection. Oils with the “FE” on the label (= fuel economy) also show fuel savings in the NEDC compared to BMW Longlife-01 Engine Oils.
BMW TwinPower Turbo Red.
Refilling with adrenalin: Engine oils in the ‘M TwinPower Turbo’ category are tailored to the specific requirements of the BMW M high-performance engines and provide exceptional bearing protection and an outstanding performance, even under extreme conditions.
5 BENEFITS OF ORIGINAL BMW ENGINE OILS.
- 01 Shows improved fuel economy, which leads to reduced CO2 emissions.(1)
- 02 Protect the engine from sludge, which enables a long engine service life.(2)
- 03 Capture dirt particles, which reduces deposits in the engine.
- 04 Has lower tendency to evaporate, which leads to low oil consumption and thus less frequent top-ups.(3)
- 05 Ensures an outstanding low temperature performance, even in temperatures as low as -40°C, which enables easier cold-start characteristics.(4)
KEEP YOUR ENGINE PERFORMING.
Original BMW Engine Oil and Service.
(1) Proven fuel saving of BMW Longlife-01 FE (LL01 FE 0W-30), LL12FE 0W-30, LL17FE+ 0W-20; (i) in WLTP (Worldwide Harmonized Light Vehicles Test Procedure) compared to BMW Longlife-01 engine oils (tested on a BMW vehicle).
(2) Based on industry standard sludge tests.
(3) Based on industry standard NOACK tests.
(4) Applies for all 0W-grades. 5W-grades ensure a low-temperature performance in temperature as low as -35°C.